How often should I give this to my child?
1 dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
<4 years old.....................Do not use
4-5 years old.....................Do not use unless directed by a doctor
6-11 years old.....................10mL
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Fever reducer/pain reliever
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 1 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg
citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose / carboxymethylcellulose sodium, potassium sorbate, purified water, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
• Dosage cup provided
• Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
• Tamper Evident: do not use if printed safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing
Do not use this product to
• To make a child sleepy
• In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
• With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• If the child is allergic to any of the ingredients in this product
Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms: minor aches and pains, cough, headache, sore throat, sneezing and runny nose, and temporarily reduces fever.
When using this product
• Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning)
• May cause excitability, especially in children
• Marked drowsiness may occur
• Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Ask a doctor/pharmacist before use if your child has
• Thyroid disease
• High blood pressure
• Heart disease
• A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
• Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
• Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
• Liver disease
• Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
• Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Liver warning: this product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
• More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
• Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Stop use and ask a doctor/pharmacist if
• New symptoms occur
• Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• Redness or swelling is present
• Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
• Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.